** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

~ guardian grandmas donation from Akhila and Asher's new hat ~

Hello everyone.  I've received another guardian grandmas donation - this one is from Akhila.  She has sent me a granny stripe baby blankie and 3 little hats.  Don't you just love those little hats?  Look at the pink one with the flower - it's adorable.  And the larger hat is very pretty - I love all the colors.  

Thank you so much Akhila - I appreciate your gift so much.  ♥



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My great-nephew Asher with his new hat I crocheted for him.  ♥





Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Great donation! :) I'm not a grandma, but can I send a donation or two too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly can Sarah - you can be an 'honorary grandma'. If you decide to donate, email me at dlyrs@juno.com for my mailing address. :)

      Delete
  2. hello Debi the donation from Akhila is beautiful!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like it Debi. I enjoy making them. I will be sending more soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blanket is very nice and the hats are darling. Very kind and thoughtful donation. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asher looks so cute in his new hat bless him, lovely donation from Akhila, what a beautiful blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The donations are very nice and your gnephew is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Asher is a darling!! :) He was so funny when he put his hat back on, lol.
    Lovely donations as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)