** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, February 10, 2014

~ Moody Monday ~


February 3rd - 9th:

3rd: I'm ok/content - aqua
4th: sick/pain - grey = headache all day
5th: sick/pain - grey = headache still
6th: irritated/grouchy - lavender = stupid knitting machine
7th: happy - pink = lunch with my Mom, sisters and friends and I was able to fix my knitting machine
8th: happy - pink = dinner at Erica's
9th: I'm ok/content - aqua




Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. luckily the second part of your week was really good!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got rid of that headache and fixed the knitting machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when a headache won't go away! Glad that your week improved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is looking really pretty. Glad your headache went away and you are feeling better. Hope your week is full of pink and aqua. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy week Mrs. Debi ....lovely colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's coming on great Debi, I wonder when we finish if we will look at our blankets and remember the reasons behind the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get those headaches too that seem to last for at least a day or two, maybe three...Blanket is looking good..love the colors you have chosen...Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi, Your blanket is still in good mood :) occasionally bad mood is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to an all "HAPPY" week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blanket's pretty so far. Sorry you had a rough few days, but I'm glad you fixed your knitting machine. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the mood blanket!! It's looking so pretty, so the good days must outweight the down ones I'm pleased to see.
    Glad your week improved Debi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your crochet work, but sorry about the nasty headache:( Hope the rest of the week will be fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)