** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, February 13, 2014

~ snow pics ~

I don't know how much is out there, but I'm guessing at least 8".  I'm not going anywhere for the next 2 days.  I've got plenty of housework (boo!) and yarn (yay!) to keep me busy.  And yes, I remembered to get my milk and bread.  You know - people always say to get your milk, bread and toilet paper.  I understand the milk and bread, but who doesn't already have toilet paper?  I've never understood that one.


   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you missed this video yesterday (I added it a little later) - here is my great-nephew Asher trying out his hat I crocheted for him.



Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. pretty snow pictures! we have up to 8 inches here where im at in South Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow pictures, Debi! Well, toilet paper is one of the much needed things in our daily life.. and sometimes it finishes unexpectedly :)
    Have a nice day and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty snow pics. You did get a lot! Stay warm :-)
    Asher is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my milk and bread! I agree about the toilet paper...I try to keep ahead with my supply all of the time. Cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..it is getting about freezing here so ours is finally starting to melt only to refreeze as ice in the evenings...oh well surely soon the weather will change and it will be just gorgeous out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your great-nephew is adorable! I hope you stay safe and warm-we've had a lot of wet weather of late but I need to brave it tomorrow to get supplies (including toilet paper lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat hair and his version of putting his hat on! Reminds me of my 2 yr old grandson when he wears his hats on..then off...then on....lol :)
    Stay Warm!
    Kathy(G.G.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks cold out there Debi, keep snug and warm inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm one of those toilet paper people. LOL. i'll buy TP before I get milk and bread. I'm not stocked up on it and what happens if we run out?! omg. Asher is too cute. so is the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love him....he is so cute.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute little boy!!!!! so sweet!!!!!
    keep warm, xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow, snow go away and don't come back until next year. lol I'm so ready for spring! Hope you are staying safe and warm. My mom is in NC and they got hit pretty hard with the storm. When I spoke with her yesterday, they'd been without power for 10 hours. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too sweet with the sideways hat! Love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so cold !! I loved watching Asher's video, Debi.......very cute !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They say around here that every time someone even sees a snowflake that a loaf of bread disappears off the grocery store shelf, ha, ha. This has been a terribly long winter, the snow came around Christmas and has remained on the ground all this time. I don't think it would have been so bad had the temperatures not dropped so many days and nights way below zero. Keep warm.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)